PCM PUMPS – LAGOA SERIES
The PCM LAGOA series of dosing pumps is designed for metering a wide variety of products including minerals, paper and oil, across a range of industries.
The PCM LAGOA series dosing pump is composed of a membrane connected to a piston which the alternating movement successively fills and empties the pumphead.
The backward movement of the membrane opens the bottom check valve and allows the entry of fluid, which fills the pumphead.
The forward movement of the membrane closes the bottom check valve, opens the top check valve and expels the dose.
Some of the advantages of PCM dosing pump LAGOA series:
- Simple & robust construction
- Reliable metering
- Simple to maintain
- Can dry running
- Silent operation
PCM dosing pump LAGOA series technical data:
|MODEL||MAX FLOW RATE (LPH)||MAX PRESSURE (BAR)|
*Pump head type also available in different material eg: polypropylene, PVC, Stainless steel & Stainless steel with food connections.
PCM dosing pump LAGOA series applications:
Metering of :
- Anti-foaming products
- Flavoring, coloring agents & yeasts
- Sugar syrup
- Liquid fertilizer
- Citric and ascorbic acid
- Paper making: metering of coloring agents & anti foaming agents
- Textiles: metering of coloring agents
- Tile production: metering of coloring paste
- Timber: metering of fungicide
- Water treatment
Metering of :
- Coagulants such as:
ferric chloride, ferric sulfate, ferrous sulfate, alumina sulfate, aluminum chloride (WA, PAC)
- Anti-foaming product
- Methanol (atex), phosphoric acid and urea as nutrient
- Sodium carbonate for re-establishing the calcium/carbon balance in water