PT. Aneka Mandiri Citrasejahtera is authorized distributor for Blagdon AODD Pump located in Jakarta, Indonesia. Blagdon AODD Pump was originally founded in the early 1950’s in the North East of England as a specialist pump manufacturer. Blagdon commenced the production of AIR OPERATED DOUBLE DIAPHRAGM PUMPS in the 1979.
Some years later, Blagdon Pump became market leaders in their production. Based on resulting in the US based multi-national, IDEX CORPORATION decide to acquiring Blagdon Pump to strengthen their position in the double diaphragm market in 1997.
Table below show Blagdon AOOD Pump Products Range :
[table id=1 /]
Key features and benefits of a Blagdon AODD Pump:
- Can run dry without damage or heat build up
- Fully submersible
- Designed to operate at low noise levels
- Leak-free air valves easily removed for servicing
- Easily maintained- stripped down quickly without specialist tools
- Self-priming to over 6 meters (19.7 feet)
- Can safely ‘dead head’ against closed discharge
- Low degradation and minimum product agitation
- Low starts up pressures
- Portable and compact – can be remotely controlled
- Safe in hazardous areas-no sparking-air driven.