Neptune Dosing Pump is product of Neptune™ Chemical Pumps Company, a premier manufacturer of chemical metering pumps, chemical feed systems, and chemical injection accessories. Neptune’s hydraulic diaphragm metering pumps are well-known for injecting chemicals into boilers and cooling towers, and in water and waste and water treatment Applications.
Major markets include power generation, oil and gas exploration, petrochemical, and irrigation.Neptune provides chemical injection, chemical mixing and chemical dosing solutions for a vast array of industries requiring the accuracy, precision and quality only Neptune can deliver.
MECHANICAL DIAPHRAGM Metering Pump
- Large flow range: 2L/h – 4200L/h (0.5 gph – 1109.6 gph)
- Liquid-End materials: PVC,PVDF, 316SS
- Excellent for handling volatile chemicals
- Self-suction height: up to 9 M (30ft)
- Mechanical double diaphragm rupture alarm (optional)
- Special valve seat to ensure leak free operation while running or stopping
- Multiple special designs at liquid end: high viscosity (3500cPs), sludge, concentrated sulfide acid, sodium hypochlorite and etc.
- Self-clean check valve structure
FLOW RATE ADJUSTMENTS
Manual adjustment handle to adjust stroke length:
- Full 0-100% flow rate adjustment while pump is running
- Minimum adjustment scale of 1/1000
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about Neptuna Pump in Indonesia. Aneka Mandiri, Jakarta sales team will help you. 🙂