M pumps benefit from 40-year experience in designing and manufacturing process pumps.
M pumps process application department can provide proposals as well as design and manufacturing of process centrifugal and rotary pumps, meeting and exceeding the most stringent and demanding international standards and customer specific request.
A magnetic drive pump uses a magnetic field to create the rotation of the impeller (or any other device utilized to displace fluid) The external magnet is mounted on the motor shaft. The liquid end consists of pump impeller (or any other device used to displace fluids) and an internal magnet mounted onto the driven shaft which is supported by bushing assembly and HERMTICALLY sealed by containment shell; without the need of mechanical seal.
Here are few advantages over mechanical seal pumps:
- Pump is sealless guaranteeing operational safety for operators and environment, most of all incase of critical, hazardous, corrosive or expensive chemicals pumping
- For the same reason, pump selection, operation, and maintenance are much simpler and less expensive than mechanical
- Ability to handle high gas content fluids in which most mechanical seals would fail due to poor lubrication and cooling
All pumps manufacture by M pumps are designed in full accordance with existing international standards:
- ISO 9001/2008 certification ensures compliance with highest quality standards.
- ISO14001-2004 certification process M pumps absolute care of the environment.
For information please visit: www.mpumps.it